Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bob Marley, Cooking, and Wine...

... Make the perfect evening. Well, I should clarify that it is actually the Pandora Bob Marley station which still cranks out awesomely chill tunes but switches it up. As I alway say, I gave up cooking for awhile but once I get back into the groove, I realize how much I missed it. One of the things I looked forward to most moving out here was year round farmer's markets. My marketing was non-existent the past month and I made a commitment to get back into the fresh produce game this week. I went to two markets including the famous Little Italy mercato which led to plenty of Cali grown organic concoctions. Tonight my new favorite recipe, Zucchini Lasagna, is in the oven. Check out the recipe here from Skinny Taste. Another culinary delight that Matt would have never tried, go figure. And as I was cooking, "Don't Worry be Happy" by Bob came on. Always an appreciated tune that no matter at what point I am in my life, teaches me something new.


namaste

Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment