Wednesday, September 11, 2013

We Remember

As I sit here trying to generate a post I really don't know where to begin. As the country remembers the 11th of September, I remember the day as well as the 9th of September. The 9th was a year and a half since Matt passed away. It seems unreal that it was that long ago and that so much has happened since then. As I gazed from the patio of my new home at the flags flying in the wind across the hills, I couldn't help but be grateful. Grateful for a country that allows me to make so many choices after my world was turned upside down. Grateful for those that fight for those choices to be available to me (especially my cuz about to deploy).  Grateful for a wonderful husband that continues to guide me in those choices. We remember.


namste,

Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment