Thursday, August 1, 2013

Yogi Luv


I love hiking and was lucky enough to get to hike to the top of Cowles Mountain with my Mom today. It is the highest point in San Diego and offers a beautiful view of the city although the marine layer never burned off today so we didn't see the ocean from the top. It was a good workout too! There were even some yoga poses on the top of the mountain! The morning started off a little shaky. I wanted to try a certain studio to hopefully teach there someday soon. Unfortunately, I had the wrong address and missed the class. I threw a few angry punches at my steering wheel but then looked around, I was by the ocean! I decided to leave my anger and went for a walk on the beach. If you end up getting lost, might as well enjoy the scenery! 




namaste

Melissa 

3 comments:

  1. Nice. Lemons = Lemonade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.brahmacharyasana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!

    Utkata Konasana

    ReplyDelete