Thursday, July 11, 2013

4 years ago today...

I married my best friend and love of my life. I miss him so much every day. Life was so much better sharing it with him. I am happy where I am at but our anniversary will always be a tough day. It seems like cruel and unusual punishment that we didn't make it to our 4th anniversary... not even to our 3rd. I wonder what we would have done to commemorate this special day. Below are some pictures of the two anniversaries that we were able to celebrate together. 

As you can imagine, I did a lot of the wedding planning but Matt did get involved with certain areas. Of course, music was one of those areas. This included picking our first song which was "Thank You" by Led Zepplin. Our amazing band even learned how to play it. I leave you with a few words from the song. It has definitely been on repeat the past few days... 


If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. 
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. 

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more. 

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by. 
My love is strong, with you there is no wrong, 
together we shall go until we die. My, my, my. 
An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see. 

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles, 
Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one. 
Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad. 
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. 
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.


For our 1st anniversary we played putt putt and pinball. How romantic right? He looks damn happy though!


For our 2nd anniversary we went camping in Michigan. I was the coolest wife ever... pinball and camping? 


And of course the cutest wedding picture ever... you can just feel the happiness!

namaste

Melissa 



No comments:

Post a Comment